Sunday, April 1, 2012

Done! ...some stuff

So, while the comics are still in their temporary break I've been working on content and putting together the Triangle Dude book. It's coming along well, and as you may or may not know if you've been or may not have been following along in the blog that I've been coloring all the Triangle Dude characters. They'll be making appearances in the book, but I've also arranged them all onto a poster in the meantime.

There's a shot of the whole thing...

and there's a close up from a section of it!


Also, Zazzle, the company which handles printing and shipping of Triangle Dude merchandise and my other designs has introduced a host of new items. There's puzzles, plates, pillows, and more, oh my! I've added some other new things, like this awesome and ever appropriate plate. If there's any design anyone wants on any particular item, like a mug, or etc. just send me a message! Now back to work!

No comments: