Monday, March 7, 2011

Momohime

Not sure if anyone will recall me posting about Muramasa: The Demon Blade, so if you don't then that's okay. This new figure coming out sometime in the Summer is just stunning though. I've never really ever thought about figures, let alone buying one, but this one just can't be passed by.

For those who remember the Wii game you'll immediately think of how beautiful the side-scrolling action and gameplay was. This figure perfectly captures one of the main characters looks. It's Momohime!

2 comments:

Jappening said...

I recognize this as your fantasy girlfriend, but I feel you are cheating on your other fantasy: that of a vampire girl and candy girl threesome. Shame David. Shame.

Vorgus said...

So much shame on me. That's all I am is shame. Just a big ole' pile o' living shame, but I'm okay with that lol