Monday, June 28, 2010

Scott Pilgrim Yes

Ever hear of Scott Pilgrim? Well you're about to so sit down and pay attention. Scott Pilgrim is this awesome guy who fights evil dudes and gains experience in life... there's more to it than that, but all you really need to know is that it's great. Great fun to read and look at and drool over.


I had bought the first book after hearing about it through surfing the netz and thoroughly enjoyed it - I planned to slowly buy the rest of them and read 'em. THEN, I learned that it was being made into a MOVIE! Also a video game. Soo I jumped on that Amazon Site and splurged (well okay, they're not that expensive) and got the rest of the books. The last one is ordered but isn't released yet, July 20th.

So why did I go crazy and get 'em then and there? BECAUSE, because, because not only was the first one great, but the movie is coming out this summer! August 13th people. I read through 'em lightning fast and can't wait for the movie - also... it's sparked me into maybe revisiting... a TRIANGLE DUDE graphic novel I started a long while back...

Check out the other Trailer here. It's gonna be great. Did I mention it's directed by the same guy who did Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz? Yeah. Super Rad.

No comments: