Monday, August 3, 2009

Treasure Trail, and Foot Rub

There's the new "Treasure Trail" and "Foot Rub" comics up on Triangle Dude Comics. They include confused pirates... and the Pope!

Foot Rub is comic #170 wow... It seems like just the other day I was making comic #100. I thought that many was amazing, but I'm getting closer and closer to doubling it!

I'll admit it hasn't always been easy. In fact it's sometimes downright difficult to come up with comic ideas. Sometimes I don't quite execute the comic quite right in the translation from head to mind... ya, it gets tough.

I think I've come a long way though. It's great looking back and seeing how far this has progressed. Here's to hoping it keeps on going and my brain continues to spew forth something mildly hilarious in the times to come!

No comments: