Monday, April 27, 2009

Updatin'

Alright, it's been a little while since I've updated this and I feel kind of guilty about neglecting it. Also, I did not do a Triangle Dude Comic for last Friday - for that I am sorry.

I've been busy and such, and this week was a nightmarish stressful heck of a time at work (the actual job that keeps this comic alive). Luckily the stress has passed and I'm going to make up for that missed day - I'll be adding an extra comic to this week! WOOH! It's not really "extra" though because it's more like I'm catching up.

Anyways, new comics are drafted up and on their way to full realization soon all ready for your viewing enjoyment. Plus, I'm gonna catch up the posts on the blog here.

I'm going to hopefully get some other art done soon as well... in other news... I got the new album by "The Decemberists" today which is... well... incredible of course.

No comments: