Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pokemon Platinum

Can't blog... Too busy... Pokemon... OMGOSH... So addicting...

It's been a while since I've played a Pokemon game - the last one I played was Pokemon Gold. That was 9 years ago. Wow.

I've had the impulse to buy some of the other versions that have been coming out over the years - Sapphire, Ruby, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond, and Pearl. The problem is... I haven't really had anyone else who'd really want to play with me :(

Not this time! When my friend brought it up the other day I jumped at the opportunity! HUZZAH! And OMGOSH... It is so totally addicting. The simple game I knew has changed so much, but it still retains it's simple, easy-to-understand-and-play gameplay.

There have been a whole ton of new little improvements and features that make this Pokemon SO much better than the originals (Not that the originals weren't amazing - they still get the credit!).

Little things, like having a pokeball displayed next to a wild pokemon you encounter lets you know if you've already caught one or not. You're able to read about a pokemon's move and see it's strength and type - this is wonderful! You can see a move before you decide to ditch an old move! (Because pokemon can only know 4 attacks at once). There's so much more and I really can't think of anything to complain about.

Anyways... I'm gonna go play a bit more Pokemon... I picked Turtwig at the start :D

No comments: