Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Time!

It's that time of year that consists of eggnog, lights, mad shopping, and various festivities. I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I enjoy the food. I enjoy giving gifts and appreciating one another. Also, I enjoy the Christmas movies and cartoon specials!

A couple of my favourites are Nightmare Before Christmas and the Spongebob Squarepants Christmas special.

La-da-da da-da da-da da
Some other great Christmas movies and shows are Elf, A Christmas Story, Charlie Brown Christmas, Jack Frost, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Jingle All The Way, and Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer. They never fail to put a smile on my face.


Christmas trees are always pretty to look at and really bring the holiday spirit indoors. I helped decorate my girlfriend's tree this year - it's Venetian inspired and has lots of masks, mirrors, little shoes, and bows on it. My Mom's tree is covered in cute marshmallow ornaments!


I also helped make some wintery wonderland sugar cookies! They're delicious and look fabulous! The sleds are the hardest ones to make with their thin pieces. I had to use a butter knife, a spatula, and plenty of flour to get them out of the cookie cutter and onto a pan. There's also a Triangle Dude cookie below!



No comments: