Thursday, November 20, 2014

Update!

It's been quite some time. Seems every time I get around to making a new Triangle Dude or writing a new post I'm saying how long it's been since the last one. Life gets busy.

As you may have noticed - things look slightly different around here. It's going to keep getting different in the near future and hopefully I'll revitalize this blog. I'd like to blog more about my artwork, about video games, about interesting things in general, and of course, Triangle Dude. GASP! There are a couple of comics in the making (they have been for a while) and I'm hoping I'll get to an update some time before the new year.

Also, here's a picture of mine and my girlfriend's Halloween jack-o-lanterns. I did the great elder god Cthulhu and she did a minion from Despicable Me!



In the mean time I'll share some of the sketches and doodles I've been making this past year. Plenty of what I've been doing could be called educational - strengthening skills and deepening knowledge. I started keeping a record of it and posting my progress at ConceptArt.org. Check out my online sketchbook at Sketchbook Vorgus. Warning - it's extremely image heavy and possibly features some NSFW life drawing.







No comments: