Monday, March 1, 2010

Music of 2009

Just thought I'd chuck what music I've been listening to up hear, well the music I listened to during last year... IN GRAPH FORM! Koolio. This is my second time, and of course you can do it too if you've got a Last.fm account. Just go to Last Graph.

Click on the picture to hopefully see anything at all... It's too big for the internets I suppose.


There's loads of Animal Collective, of Montreal, all mixed in with a good helping of Modest Mouse, Digitalism, System of a Down, Radiohead, St. Vincent, with a sprinkling of Passion Pit, Neutral Milk Hotel, Passion Pit, Ugly Casanova, and Sunset Rubdown.

Something also cool is the fact that Sunset Rubdown helped inspire Johnny Depp for his role as the Mad Hatter in the movie "Alice in Wonderland" due out on March 5th.

No comments: