Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TDComics YO

I still don't know what to be for Halloween... part of it might be that I don't really feel like dressing up this year, part of it might be that I don't really feel like spending money on a costume this year, part of it might be that I don't really feel like being in an uncomfortable costume for a whole night, and part of it is mostly because I'm lazy - and I make a perfectly good hippie.

Fleshy, in "Ghost and Fleshy 4" can't decide what to be either.

AND! A break from Ghost and Fleshy comes "Home Pregnancy Test" which I actually didn't make on the computer! It's a hand drawn, inked, and colored comic - fairly exciting! This opens up some opportunities... opportunities for say... something, but I'm sure they're there.

Ghost and Fleshy will return this Friday :D

And can you believe it, I'm almost at comic 200. YES.

No comments: