Thursday, October 15, 2009

School Doodles

Well there goes another week of... DRAFTING SCHOOL! And how does it go? Well good, very good thank you, thank you for asking. So good in fact that I'll even let you see a page from my notebook - my very professional notebook with many professional notes...

Okay, so the notebook lacks any actual notes, this page anyway, but I assure you they are there! Notes about foundation walls and footings and frost depth and how to attach your foundation to a sill plate and not destroy your neighbors house. Good stuff. Now here's another page...

Oh... well this isn't notes either I suppose. Can you guess what movie I was waiting to go see after school today? I'll give you a hint - zombies from sort of a land. Okay so it was Zombieland, and it was pretty freakin' awesome!

No comments: