Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Polyvinyl CD's

Polyvinyl sent me my CD's not too long ago and I've finally got them. Holy smokes there's a ton of 'em. I've finally listened to it all too. Most of it I had never heard of before, and while I didn't like everything there was definitely some stuff I was pleasantly surprised with!

You see, Polyvinyl had to get rid of their stock and also raise money to keep stock in the warehouse. Enter Kickstarter. I donated some money because 1. Polyvinyl is awesome and is where of Montreal and Archicture in Helsinki is at, and 2. because they were giving away loads of stuff! The donation period is over, and I'm happy to say they raised more than enough money!

Here's a list, I put a star (*) beside my favorites :D

31Knots “Curse of the Longest Day” CD *
Aloha “Some Echoes” CD *
AM/FM “Getting Into Sinking” CD *
AM/FM “Mutilate Us” CD
AM/FM “The Sky Is the New Ground” CD
Architecture in Helsinki "Places Like This" CD *
Audible “Sky Signal” CD
Collections of Colonies of Bees “Customer” CD
Decibully “City of Festivals” CD
Friction (ex-Braid) “Discography 1991-1994” 2xCD
Hail Social "Hail Social" CD
Joan of Arc “Joan of Arc, Dick Cheney, Mark Twain” CD *
Joan of Arc “The Intelligent Design of Joan of Arc” CD *
Kyle Fischer/Mike Kinsella/Caithlin DeMarrais "Open Ground" CD
Mates of State "Two of Us" DVD *
of Montreal "Icons Abstract Thee" CD *
of Montreal “The Early Four Track Recordings” CD *
Paris Texas “Action Fans Help Us!” CD
Pele “Elephant” CD
Picastro “Metal Cares” CD
Rainer Maria "Long Knives Drawn" CD
Rainer Maria “Anyone in Love with You (Already Knows)” CD+DVD
Rainer Maria “Ears Ring” CD *
Rainer Maria “Rainer Maria” CD
Saturday Looks Good to Me “Cold Colors” CD *
ZZZZ “Palm Reader” CD *

No comments: