Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's David

I'm going away this weekend to the gloriously lovely island of the name "Whidbey Island" down in those crazy United States. It shall be fun! What does this mean for anyone who cares? Well it means Monday's Triangle Dude comic won't go up until a bit later that day.

Also, I'm going to be starting school soon! AGAIN! September 8th is the first day on my journey through the adventurous course of Computer Aided Drafting and Design. Dum Dum Dum! I'll be attending Kwantlen Polytechnic University and thank goodness all my classes are at the Cloverdale Campus - in my home town. NO COMMUTE! yes yes yes yes... yes. So good.

Going to school in Burnaby for a year and a half and then working for a few months there accumulated a total commute time approximately equal to three months... three whole months of my life gone - forever! And I get motion sickness if I try to read in any sort of transportation so I can't even have made it a productive waste of three months!

Anyway, time will be short in the coming months so that's bad news for Triangle Dude. Gotta go to school, gotta do homework, and gotta work because our society decided you need money for just about everything... which leaves poor poor Triangle Dude up on the chopping block. I won't let it be the end - I can't! But... unfortunately I'm suspecting that everyone can kiss 3 updates a week goodbye...

No comments: