Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Games!

Well E3 went down not too long ago and with it came a whole bunch of new images and videos and games! I am thoroughly excited about a number of the games coming out.

There's a new Zelda game for the Wii. There isn't really anything much to show, I think there was one picture, but nothing besides the announcement that it's coming!

Also, a new Metroid game is on it's way for the Wii. I like metroid, but I can never seem to put in the time and effort to completely beat any of the games. Still, amazing stuff.

I'm drooling over Muramasa the Demon Blade for the Wii. You just don't see these kind of games anymore on Consoles. I really want this one!

The New Super Mario Bros. for the Wii also looks like it'll fill some of that 2D platforming hole in my video game shelf.

Another drool worthy game is The Last Guardian for the PS3. From what I can tell from the video this looks like it'll be a really interesting game and probably a lot of fun.

The preview for Alan Wake looks really quite stunning and has me really wanting to play it. It's coming out on the XBOX 360.

Scribblenauts for the DS won IGN's overall game award for the entire E3 expo! Isn't that amazing! I really want to try this game, basically everything you can think of is in the game.

This game is already out for the Wii and I can't wait to pick it up. Little King's Story puts you in charge of your own little kingdom and has similar elements to Pikmin in terms of controlling your villagers and workers and what not.

*UPDATE* Alright, I got a little excited. Little King's Story isn't released until July 21st!

No comments: