Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tourny - Ment

This weekend me and some friends had a Warhammer 40K tournament. We had to hold an objective, a building in the middle of the battlefield, with some troops to win. Kind of like a "King of the Hill" type game. It went really well, though I couldn't be there to see the first couple of games.

Anyways, I got some pictures and I decided to put em up. The rest of the photos are up in my Flickr photostream in my "Warhammer" set. You can check out the new photos starting "Here" in the set.

These two actually didn't have anything to do with any of the games or battles - I just thought the pictures came out really well and both look pretty sweet.

Here's a Daemon Prince getting piled on by a bunch of Gene Stealers.

And here's one heck of a showdown between Avatar on the left and a Hive Tyrant on the right. That Tyrant looks sick. Like, there's so many pointy things on him. Just picking him up is a hazard.

No comments: