Monday, March 23, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

Things that pop into my head really are quite random. I just have to sit down, or stand, or do whatever... I just need to focus my brain on thinking random and boom!

Soon my mind is going down some middle of nowhere road in the pitch black and every so often something completely random and unexpected whizzes by. Sometimes it sucks, sometimes it's awesome, and sadly sometimes it whizzes by too fast for me to get it all down...

For some reason "Hansel and Gretel" whizzed by my speeding mind car analogy. Maybe I was hungry... plus dead animals? (In the comic description)

Whatever, one day I'll be old and completely nuts and I won't ever be able to drive that car in my mind onto the right road and into the daylight again. I just hope there's someone there to take down notes on all my random ideas. It's going to be one awesome ride.

No comments: