Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Life

So for a while now I've been thinking about starting a comic series about my life. Get "real" and "personal" and such. Kind of touch on my ideas, thoughts, and memories. Show the good times and the bad.

I don't know if anyone would want to look at it, but I think I'll do it one day. I know I enjoy reading comics about peoples lives and life and real situations and stuff. Somehow I stumbled across this one by Finkenstein on LiveJournal.

It's called "A Time Traveler Memoir". I can't get enough of it - I love it - it inspires me. "A Time Traveler Memoir" features her current or future self going back in time to different points in her life trying to change things. I've really enjoyed it so far and can't wait to read more - check it out!

Anyways, I started doing little doodles to figure out what kind of style I'd want to draw mine in...
I don't know if this will be it, but I liked it... here it is! :D

No comments: