Monday, February 23, 2009

The LAN

Well, we ended up a man down at the LAN party - so we only had 4 people. That's a good even number though. We played Starcraft, Age of Empires 2, Dawn of War, and Unreal Tournament.

I couldn't get there until about quarter after 5, but we had lots of time for fun until 2:30-ish the next morning.

Anyways, I got some screenshots. SCREENSHOTS! :D I forgot to get some of Unreal and Starcraft ones so you'll just have to enjoy the DoW and AOE2 screens.


My wall... I wanted a giant funnel, but the game doesn't let you make vertical gates right beside eachother... then you can see the mass of War Elephants being all evil like...

Pretty much anything thrown against the War Elephant... dies. And there was more than just that one lol.


Good ole' Dawn of War. Us 4 against 4 computers - it was a good battle.

No comments: