Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Turbosquiding it up

Well... to my surprise I've actually made some sales on Turbosquid - and that's always exciting! It's a website all about shopping for 3D Models, textures, and the such. Previously the only thing I had up there was my Palm Tree. I've managed to get a few more things up. They all come from the same project which was themed for a jungle escape!

New items up are: Sandbags, a Crate, another Tree, and a whole collection of Jungle Buildings.
My favorite is totally the jungle buildings. They're basically all made up of the same bits and pieces and creating buildings is fun and easy. It's Kind of like lego actually. Anyways, there's a great potential for any number of different building shapes.

Check 'em all out at Turbosquid Vorgus. There's a great deal more pictures up there as well, but I uploaded some below for you to check out too!

They're all very low poly... so... great for games!

It took me 2 hours to get the shadow on that tree right. One setting in Maya... Shadow Attenuation on the material... gah. Only problem was there's 100's of different options for shadows and Mental Ray and Raytracing and blah blah blah... but I found it... and it's so worth it!




No comments: