Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Zulu Records

Okay, so I must tell you about this store. It is called Zulu Records and it's located in Vancouver.

Wow. It has the largest selection of music, and stuff I actually like, then anywhere else I've ever been. Tons of indie stuff and punk and metal and basically everything you could ever want you will most likely find at this place. You can listen to anything you want before buying it I'm pretty sure, or just chill and listen to the tons of cd's already loaded into one of those boxes with headphones attached to it.

There's a huge selection of used cd's as well and a hole big $6 dollar blow out section. They also sell tickets to bands playing at local venues!

So what did I get? Well if I had more money I'd be buying stuff left and right and up and down and jumping around. I found, and I can't believe it almost, but I actually found "The Unicorns" album "Who Will cut our Hair When We're Gone?" And I also managed to find "The Flaming Lips" album "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots."

I was born a Unicorn
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots pt.1

No comments: