Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Golden Sun DS

Golden Sun DS. Yes Yes YES! When I saw this I almost exploded from excitement. This is the third installment in the series and I can't wait! Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age were fabulously amazingly awesome so good so good games.

It's actually crazy for me to think about how long it's been. It's been 6 years since the last game came out. 6 years. I can still remember the games quite vividly and remember getting the first one for the GBA for Christmas years and years ago. The whole experience was amazing. Not to mention at the time it was the most graphically impressive game on the system.

This third game is going to have to live up to pretty high expectations I am sure. However, I don't think I'll be disappointed - Golden Sun is great and the the first two times they got it perfect with a perfect formula for RPG fun.

Look at it and feel your jaw drop. Omgosh I'm so excited! "Golden Sun DS Trailer".

No comments: