Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Triangle Dude Returns! For now...

Huzzah! I finally started to put some more Triangle Dude Comics online!

Check out the first new comic here!

The goal is to reach the fabled 400th comic. It's all part of getting the comics into print form. Volume 1 contains the first 100 comics and is already out. Volume 2, and Volume 3 are well into the works and for that matter so is Volume 4. However, with each volume having 100 comics each (plus cool exclusives) it means I have some more comics to make! Good news for everyone!

After comic 400 I have some idea of what I want to do, but we'll see. As it stands I'd like to start a large story arc tentatively titled "To Christmas." It's a story I wrote years ago and have a minuscule amount of sketches for, but it's something I really want to do. Hopefully it will be the high stakes, wacky, thrilling, triangle dudiest adventure yet! It will be a full length story arc too, none of these 3, 4, 5, or even 6 comic story arcs. Nope. Not that.

It will probably be a whole 100 comics all on its own!

... I can't get ahead of myself now though. I'm focusing on some new comics for the website right now and to finish Triangle Dude Volume 2, 3, and 4. :)

No comments: