Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This is a Triangle Dude Post

It's been a while since I've posted anything about Triangle Dude - but that's alright. He understands. I'm a busy guy - and so is he. He's been up to plenty of shenanigans lately.

I'm proud to say I haven't skipped any days this year so far. I've gotten a comic out every day I was supposed to! Also, it's amazing, but Triangle Dude is closing in on comic #300. The big Three O O. Oh boy.

Triangle Dude has enjoyed about 170,000 visitors with about 430,000 page views from 147 different countries. United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and Ireland being the big 5 countries to check out Triangle Dude.

Readership is alright, it was never huge, but I think it's finally recovered after my long hiatus :D

Aren't statistics fun? I think so. Thank you Google Analytics.

No comments: