Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stuff That's Going On and Stuff

I'm on break! :D No school for two weeks, YES! I managed to clean my room, and by clean I mean totally gut the place and toss out a ton of junk. In the process I came across so many old doodles and drawings.

Included in this is a booklet of like a hundred Pokemon I made up with really terribly hilarious names - I was eleven okay. Also, I found a document I had written a long time ago legally copyrighting the word "swanky," people using this word without my consent are to be fined one candy.

In other Pokemon news I managed to beat the Elite Four and the Champion in Platinum with my Toxicroak, Torterra, Garchomp, Alakazam, Houndoom, and Gyarados.

I drafted my first official drawing for a shed which the city totally passed, allowing my client to get his permit and continue building the thing, WOO! That's exciting. It is, believe me.

Tactics David! Tactics David almost has all its rules fleshed out, and soon I'll be making the plethora of units and items that will populate this game. It's gonna be awesome.

I leave you with a slightly old doodle about stupid robots.

No comments: