Thursday, October 15, 2009

Task Coach

I like to make lists. Lists of things that I have to do. If I don't write what I have to do on my list - there's a good chance I'll forget it, or worry about forgetting it, or just neglect to even do it. My desk, for a while, had numerous sheets of paper with little notes and lists of things to look up or remember to do etc. etc. all written all over them. Kind of mess, but it worked... sort of.

Recently I came across Task Coach. It's awesome. I can keep track of everything I need to do, stuff I want to do, set up recurring tasks, organize them all, check them off, annnnd the best part is it's also a portable application, and free! Meaning... I can stick it on my usb drive and take it all over - mainly to school and back home.


Another really handy portable app I found is AllwaySync'n'Go. There's totally a portable version to download at the bottom of the link. It's FREE, and it's pretty easy to use. It's nice to be able to use it at home or at school and make sure I always have up-to-date backups (3!) of my schoolwork.

No comments: