Sunday, February 22, 2009

Job!

So, I finally got a job. Not an art job - just a "make-some-money" kind of job. I'm, as my brother would call it, a "culinary custodian." A.K.A - dishwasher :P

I'm planning to go back to school for Drafting, but the prerequisite courses I need won't be starting until this Fall... That's a ways away. So in the mean time I definitely needed a job.

There's no way I'm stopping artwork though! I'm still doing some artwork for a few local bands and have no plans of stopping Triangle Dude Comics. The job is mainly a weekend job so I'm pretty sure I won't have a problem keeping up the comics 3 times a week and making designs.

Anyways, that's enough about me.

2 comments:

djahren said...

As I have already said of course, I am happy for you. Job=money=freedom? ....ish? Money sorta is good when trying to do lots of things. It's early...shup. I have a right not to make sense right now.

Vorgus said...

lol, it makes total sense. It's hard to go out at all if you don't have money. The transportation alone costs money unless you walk or bike, but sometimes that's not possible lol.