Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hide And Seek

While I was away in the States, or more specifically Washington State, on Whidbey Island I played an excellent and very youthful game of tag and hide and seek!

A small group of us went to a park called "Castle Park," and boy does it ever live up to its name. THE best park EVER! I wish I could explain it better or show pictures, but I'll try to do my best with words. It was an old wooden playground with towers, and bridges, and tires, and swings, and monkey bars, and just about everything.

Anyways, we played a game of hide and seek at like 9:00 PM in the dark and it was a blast.

This adventure and the weird day dreams I had back home prompted the creation of today's Triangle Dude Comic. Ya... you just gotta see it. Check out "Hide and Seek."

No comments: