Monday, December 1, 2008

Smelly Snowman

It's pretty much that time of the year for snow and I am so excited! I can't wait to wage epic war upon the world in my ultimate snow fortress. Every year the top of our pool freezes over and I brave the icy water with my hands to collect giant chunks of ice. These ice chunks are about 3 inches thick and add much defense to my show fortress. I can't wait.

I also can't wait for snowmen, sledding, icicles, ice, snow angels, and brightness. The night will be almost as bright as the day from all the snow. It's going to be awesome.

With all this good also comes bad driving conditions, cold nights, muddy dirty snow, the evil face-wash, and yellow snow. Watch out for that yellow snow. Even worse is the brown snow...

A new Triangle Dude is up and one such snowman gets a little smelly. Check out the new comic called "Smelly Snowman".

No comments: