Friday, November 14, 2008

Robits

What's a Robit you ask? Well they're little Robots! I've been busy creating a group of little Robots, or Robits, lately. Most of the little robots are created using an existing piece of hardware, furniture, etc. and turning it into a sweet little robot. Right now there's a Robit for a TV, Toaster, Speaker, Fan, Lamp, and a few others. I'll probably continue to add more Robits to the collection in the future and I kind of want to turn it into some sort of card game... hmm... Card game Craze! WOO! Check out all the Robits at Shop Vorgus.

Also, now that I've got some Robits I'm thinking about making some Robytes. Basically more mature and complex looking robots. Robits -> Robytes. I like that idea. For now though, I'll leave you with a picture of one of my Robits... BinocularBot!

No comments: